Chapter-1 Relations and functions
- Composition of function.
- Invertible function.
- Binary opretion.
Chapter-2 Inverse trigonometric functions.
- Properties of Inverse trigonometric functions.
- Multiplication of matrices.
- Transpose of matrices.
- Elementary operation of matrices.
- Six properties of determinants.
Chapter-5 Continuity and differentiation
- Continuity function.
- Differentiation function.
- Logarithmic differentiation.
- Parametric form.
- Mean value theorem.
Chapter-6 Application of derivatives
- increasing and decreasing functions.
- Approximate value.
- Maximum minimum.
- Integration by Parts
- Limits of sum.
- Definite integrals.
Chapter-8 Application of integrals
- Area b/w two curves.
Chapter-9 Differentials equations
- Homogeneous differentials equations.
- Linear differentials equations.
Chapter-10 Vector algebra
- Product of two vector.
Chapter-11 Three dimensional geometric
- Equation in line space.
- Angle b/w two lines and two planes.
- Distance b/w parallel lines and points from a plane.
- Capillarity of two lines.
Chapter-12 Linear programming
- Different types of LPP.
- Random variables and mean & variance.
- Bernoulli trials.