Insert form data into a mysql database using php step by step
1) Create a php folder into my FTP.
2) Create and Connect MYSQL Database.
3) Create a Table into my Database.
4) Write code into your PHP file.
Create a php folder into my FTP
- Go to your FTP right click and create a folder with any name
Create a MYSQL Database
- Go to your cpanel. Click phpmyadmin.
- Click on Databases. Enter the database name then click on Create button.
Connect MYSQL Database
- Go to your text editor(notpad++ or other text editor that you are using). Create a new file with any name and save it into your folder (Note-Save your file .php extension.).
- Create connection MYSQL Database with php. Click and see How to connect MYSQL Database with php?
Create a Table into my Database.
- Go to your phpmyadmin. Click on your Database.
- Enter table name and number of columns then click on Go button.